Skip to content
Before downloading please check that your device meets the following requirements:
- Requires an internet connection
- Android version 2.2 and up
- Allow installation of non-market apps
How to allow installation of non-market apps
Android 2.2 or Android 2.3:
- Go to Settings on your device
- In the Settings screen, go to Applications.
- Check the Unknown sources option at the top of the screen. This option will let you install apk files from the device’s storage or from the sd card.
Android (Later versions)
- Go to Settings on your device.
- In the Settings screen, scroll down to the Security section and tap on it.
- Scroll down to the Device administration section and check the Unknown sources option.
- Tap OK when the warning window appears.